Medical information professionals work with enormous amounts of content and interact with many stakeholders on a day-to-day basis. These individuals must manage large amounts of documents and FAQs that must be authored, reviewed, approved and disseminated in a timely manner. At the same time, they must also manage an influx of content that is often siloed, localized, incomplete, or in the midst of seemingly endless review cycles. Further complicating the process, response documents may be maintained in a central content repository such as Veeva Vault.
Given these challenges, establishing an effective, automated content management strategy is a critical task. With an effective automated content management strategy in place, processing content becomes less time-intensive thanks to flexible workflows and business rules that govern how data is both collected and managed. Automated content management strategies also allow medical information managers to respond to product queries with accurate and timely information across their organization, which ensures consistency of messaging.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
• Create, author and deliver global and regional content
• Utilize components to simplify content maintenance and updates
• Integrate with Veeva Vault and other DMS systems
• Search and retrieve content using structured and free-text searching
• Setup and leverage self-service portals for HCPs and other stakeholders